Latest Defence Jobs 2018 Notification, Age, Eligibility, Exam, Syllabus
Latest Defence Jobs 2018: Indian Defence invites online application for lots of vacancies every year. If you want to make a career in Defence and if you have any doubts regarding the latest Defence jobs then you are in the right place. Here we provide everything about Defence examination. If you are looking for the latest defence jobs then, please look into our table given below.
Latest Defence Job List :
This table will help you to find your dream railway jobs which made only for you. If you are looking for the latest railway jobs then this table will definitely help you.
Why Defence :
I know you are thinking that is a siiiy question. But it’s true that you should know why you will join the Defence job. if you are 10th/12th pass or have a graduate degree than we recommending you to please apply for Defence jobs. Beacuse this is a good job manage by central govt, coming with good sallery structure.
How can you find Latest Defence jobs?
Yes, you are right. You can find every job notification from LatestGovtJob.Net . It is a leading govt job news portal. you can find here every latest Defence job news before anyone else. here we discussed every single bit of that particular jobs. which helps you to understand the exact job description. we also post the upcoming defence job 2018 which helps you to find the exact time to start your preparations for the particular Exam.
How to Apply for Latest Defence jobs 2018?
we described everything when we post a job.where you can find easily the way of application. There has basically two way to apply:
- Online: When we post a job than where you can see the online apply tab. you can apply online directly through the online apply tab & another way to apply online is go to the official website of the bank and there you can find the application form
- Offline: Some Banks are accepting the only offline application. Now do not need to wary. we are with you. Just look into download Application form tab and download the Application form and check the How to Apply tab.
Which Documents needed to Apply in Defence Jobs?
- If you are applying Online :
- Computer OR Laptop
- Scanned Photo & Signature
- Scanned Qualification/ Experienced Certificates
2. If you are applying Offline :
- Application Form
- Qualification/ Experienced Certificates Xerox
- Passport Size Photo
Ministry Of Defence 2018:
India’s Defence forces provide three types of service, like Army, Navy, Air Force. The Defence of India perform all Acts related to Defence budget, policy and Defence with foreign countries. The main purpose of this organization is to ensure the security of the country.
Which Exam Are Conducted By Defence?
- Territorial Army examination
- Air Force combined admissions test
- I.A.F Airman examination
- Indian Army soldiers nursing assistant
- Indian Army Soldiers general duty examination
- Intelligence Bureau PA examination
- Intelligence Bureau JIO examination
NDA eligibility criteria :
After the 10th pass, students can apply for some positions in defence. Below is a detailed discussion of the minimum qualification requirements for defence.
Age requirements for defense Job 2018:
For latest defense job, the application can be applied from the minimum 16 to 30 years of age. However, there are different opportunities for SC, ST, OBC candidates on age relaxation. Age relaxation of SC, ST, OBC, candidate will be as per govt rules.
Educational qualification for Latest defence jobs:
10th/12th pass or graduate can apply in various department of defence.
- Territorial Army examination: Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Air Force combined admissions test: Candidate must have a graduate degree from a recognized university with 60% marks or have a BE/ B.Tech degree from a recognized university with 60% marks or pass any equivalent examination of it’s.
- I.A.F Airman examination: Candidate must have pass B.A or M.A with 50% marks in English, Math, Physics or Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Indian Army soldiers nursing assistant: Candidate should have pass 10+2 examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board.
- Indian Army Soldiers general duty examination: Candidate must have 12th pass with 50% marks in related subject or its equivalent.
- Intelligence Bureau PA examination: Candidate must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Intelligence Bureau JIO examination: Candidate should have complete 3 years graduation degree from a recognized university.
Physical Standards Criteria of latest defence job:
Are you applying for a job in the defence ? you need to qualify certain medical or physical standards criteria.
- Physical standards: Candidate must be physically fit according to physical standards for join to defence. To get involved with Indian defence, the criteria for physical standards is given below through a table.
- Medical standards: Candidate must be Medically fit according to Medical standards for join to Indian defence. To get involved with defence, the criteria for Medical standards is given below through a table.
Indian Defence Exam Syllabus:
NOTE: The information given above can be changed in some cases.
LatestGovtJob is a leading government job news portal. here we post every job update news before other news portals. Users can easily find his dream jobs through our portal
Why should you stay update?
Govt of India and other state govt or organization publishing lots of vacancies daily. stay update for Latest Govt Jobs.
Latest Govt Job is the best job news portal. You can find here every government jobs like UPSC, Railway, Defense, Bank and many more.